Sunday, October 19, 2014

Xeric and Xiang in the pen

I posted pictures about a week ago that showed off the nifty little kitten bin I rigged up for Xeric and Xiang.

I LOVE the bin, and it's great to have a way to securely contain the babies overnight, but during the day they need a little more space to play.

Soooooo I rigged up a play pen!
Since I don't own one of those nice baby play pens I decided to use a readily available (and FREE) material. Cardboard!


I hopped in the car and checked out behind a few stores nearby and voilĂ ! Cardboard boxes from large flat-screen TVs.

I made sure that the edges were tall enough that neither of the kittens could hop out. They have food and water, a small litter box, a heat source and some toys.


Play pen project success!

No comments:

Post a Comment